Our classes are undergoing continuous enhancements that are based on the latest research. Highlights include:
- Palace-style cosmetic face massage in addition to the Wudang self-massage routine for the whole body.
- Basic/intermediate silk reeling exercises performed to music for easier pacing of movements and breathing rhythm as well for deeper relaxation.
- Five Animals Frolic Qigong invented by Dr. Hua Tuo, a pioneer of Chinese medicine. This system of Qigong is intended to strengthen the five vital organ systems, a concept now beginning to be validated by Western biomedical research.
- Addition of faster Tai Chi movements to give a more balanced exercise routine for fast muscle fibers and cardiovascular conditioning.
- King Ma’s Mound Qigong
- Beginning and advanced Tai Chi Bang (short stick to enhance Tai Chi training)
- Beginning and intermediate Tai Chi push hands
- Advanced Tai Chi “Fa Jing” (power release) form
Register upon arrival at the class location.
Returning students receive a 5% discount for each series he or she previously attended.
- January 7, 14, 21, 28
- February 4, 11, 18, 25
- March 3, 10