The 11th Annual Orange County Symposium for Cardiovascular Disease Prevention is organized by University of California, Irvine (UCI) School of Medicine and will be held on Nov 09, 2019 at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Anaheim – Orange County. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 6.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Who should attend?
This symposium is ideal for:
• Primary care providers, including physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners and pharmacists
• Exercise physiologists and other lifestyle interventionalists
• New Perspectives on Women and Heart Disease
• 2018 Updated Cholesterol Management Guidelines
• Integrative Cardiology
• How Low Should We Go on Blood Pressure?
• Triglycerides: An Underrated Enemy
• Does HDL-C Matter Anymore?
• What is the Best Diet for Preventing Cardiovascular Disease?
• Are All Omega-3 Fatty Acids the Same?
• Cardiovascular Genetics and Personalized Medicine
• Lipoprotein(a): A New Target for Reducing Cardiovascular Risk?
SSIHI Executive Director Shaista Malik, MD, PhD will be presenting on integrative cardiology and moderating a session at the Symposium. For more information and to register, please click the register now button.