Concierge Primary Care
At UCI Health, we believe you should never feel alone in your health journey. If you or a loved one is living with a chronic or complex condition, or even if you are healthy and want to take steps to prevent disease, you know a close relationship with a trusted primary care physician makes all the difference.
A Unique & Personalized Whole-Person Concierge Healthcare Approach
While traditional primary care physicians are able to treat common illnesses and make referrals for specialty care, they often lack the time to thoroughly investigate a patient’s condition and how it affects every aspect of their life.
Led by expert concierge primary care physicians Dr. Marcela Dominguez and Dr. Lee Vogt, the UCI Health Concierge Primary Care is designed to care for patients who want consistent and comprehensive access to care. Our annual membership-based program manages care for a limited number of patients, which means your doctor can devote more time to focus on your overall wellness and preventive care.
Concierge Program Amenities – Newport Beach
As a member of UCI Health Concierge Primary Care Program, you can expect an enhanced healthcare experience, where you and your doctor work together on your specific needs, identifying a personalized care plan that works for you and immediately addressing any health issues as soon as they arise.
Annual membership amenities include:
– Facilitated office appointments within 48 hours of the request (including access to same-day office appointments when available).
– Extended office and telehealth visits.
– Limited number of patients per provider.
– Direct Provider access:
- During concierge practice office hours (Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 pm), you may contact the practice through the main office line and office will respond before the end of the day.
- After normal office hours (including weekends) you may contact the physician directly via cell phone (via text or call), and the office will respond before the end of the day.
– Access to our integrative health model, which focuses on you as a whole person, rather than treating a specific condition or ailment. This helps us determine the root cause of the problem and create a personalized therapeutic plan that addresses the needs of your mind, body and spirit.
-Included as part of your concierge membership, you will receive an annual:
- Body composition analysis
- Personalized nutritional counseling session with an integrative registered dietician
- Comprehensive stress management consultation with an expert in mindfulness
- Customized one-on-one fitness assessment
- Consultation with a naturopathic doctor
- Consultation with a certified health coach who specializes in healthy habits for weight management
– Meet your health and wellness goals with our comprehensive services.
– Individual lab reports with targeted and specific suggestions for improvement.
– A focus on prevention care by addressing every aspect of your health, from the inside out.
Personalized Care Coordination
– Personal coordination of urgent appointments.
– Secure, web-based communication with the office to schedule appointments, request prescription refills as well as to provide access to medical records through MyChart.
– Collaboration of care with all providers involved in patient care.
– Smooth transition from inpatient to outpatient care through collaboration with hospitalist team.
Our Facility: Optimal Healing Environment
– Located in Newport Beach, our unique clinic was designed to create an optimal healing environment by providing a calm, relaxing and comfortable environment.
– A skilled, attentive and caring medical staff to coordinate your care and personally assist you at appointments.
– Exclusive members only invitations to health & wellbeing lectures.
– Priority access to mindfulness and Tai Chi classes.
Annual Membership Fees
Individual Membership $2,800
Member’s Spouse $2,500
Adult Child (ages 18 to 26)* $700
Minor Child (ages 14 to 17) $700
– *Family member is defined as an adult child, ages 18-26, of the same immediate family who live in your household or who are enrolled in a higher education program and live independently.
– Limited enrollments available.
– Annual membership fee covers concierge services listed above only. You and your insurance carrier are responsible for all charges for all other services provided by UCI.
– Memberships are non-transferable.
– Per federal regulations, we need to bill your insurance, as appropriate, for your annual physical examinations, office visits and procedures.
To schedule your complimentary initial meet-and-greet visit, please call 949-386-5700.
Appointments are available Monday through Friday.
UCI Health — Newport Beach
2161 San Joaquin Hills Road
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Marcela I. Dominguez, MD
Dr. Marcela Dominguez is a board-certified family medicine practitioner who specializes in integrative approaches to patient care. Investigating underlying causes of illness and restoring normal function is her focus and passion. Dr. Dominguez has over 23 years of experience practicing customized integrative medicine. She focuses on providing personalized, comprehensive, customized, whole-person care.
Dominguez earned her medical degree from UC San Diego and completed a residency in family medicine at Long Beach Memorial Medical Center. Expanding her medical expertise and care, Dr. Dominguez completed a fellowship in Integrative Cancer Therapies. She also has completed a fellowship with the Medical Association for Pediatric Special Needs to better help younger patients with more severe medical issues. She also has advanced training in water–damaged building illness.
After 15 years of private practice and integrative concierge service, Dr. Dominguez transitioned to UCI Health to assist in creating their first concierge primary care program within the UCI Health Susan Samueli Integrative Health Institute.
When Dr. Dominguez has free time, she loves playing beach volleyball, tennis, hiking, skiing and spending time with her family.
Judy Lee Vogt, MD
Dr. Lee Vogt is a board-certified UCI Health family medicine practitioner. Her clinical interests include preventive medicine, women’s health, management of chronic conditions and promoting health and wellness through patient-centered care.
She earned her medical degree from the University of Arizona College of Medicine in Tucson. She completed her internship and residency in family medicine at Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, serving as Chief Resident her third year. She subsequently went into private practice for 18 years. She specialized in optimizing patients’ health through the prevention and early detection of medical problems, in addition to chronic disease management. Dr. Lee Vogt also helped to launch a concierge practice for a school district, showing the model’s success in reducing absenteeism from work and engaging patients in their own healthcare. She is so happy to bring her 26 years of medical experience to UCI SSIHI patients where she can continue providing enhanced patient care.