Concierge Primary Care
At UCI Health, we believe you should never feel alone in your health journey. If you or a loved one is living with a chronic or complex condition, or even if you are healthy and want to take steps to prevent disease, you know a close relationship with a trusted primary care physician makes all the difference.
A Unique & Personalized Whole Person Concierge Healthcare Approach
While traditional primary care physicians are able to treat common illnesses and make referrals for specialty care, they often lack the time to thoroughly investigate a patient’s condition and how it affects every aspect of their life.
Led by expert concierge primary care physician Dr. Marcela Dominguez, the UCI Health Concierge Primary Care is designed to care for patients who want consistent and comprehensive access to care. Our annual membership-based program manages care for a limited number of patients, which means your doctor can devote more time to focus on your overall wellness and preventive care.
Concierge Program Amenities – Newport Beach
As a member of UCI Health Concierge Primary Care Program, you can expect an enhanced healthcare experience, where you and your doctor work together on your specific needs, identifying a personalized care plan that works for you and immediately addressing any health issues as soon as they arise.
Annual membership amenities include:
– 24/7 communication with your primary care team via cell phone, email or text message.
– Facilitated office appointments within 48 hours of the request (including access to same-day office appointments when available).
– Extended office and telehealth visits.
– Limited number of patients per provider.
– Direct Provider access:
– Access to our integrative health model, which focuses on you as a whole person, rather than treating a specific condition or ailment. This helps us determine the root cause of the problem and create a personalized therapeutic plan that addresses the needs of your mind, body and spirit.
– Annual Wellness and Stress management consultation with an expert in stress management and wellbeing.
– Annual comprehensive nutrition and fitness evaluation, includes:
– Meet your health and wellness goals with our comprehensive services.
– Individual lab reports with targeted and specific suggestions for improvement.- Meet your health and wellness goals with our comprehensive services.
– A focus on prevention care by addressing every aspect of your health, from the inside out.
Personalized Care Coordination
– Personal coordination of urgent appointments.
– Secure, web-based communication with the office to schedule appointments, request prescription refills as well as to provide access to medical records through MyChart.
– Collaboration of care with all providers involved in patient care.
– Smooth transition from inpatient to outpatient care through collaboration with hospitalist team.
– Form processing (i.e., for DMV, facility annual forms, work-related issues, etc.) at no additional cost (unless an office visit is required for completion of the form).
Our Facility: Optimal Healing Environment
– Located in Newport Beach, our unique clinic was designed to create an optimal healing environment by providing a calm, relaxing and comfortable environment.
– A skilled, attentive and caring medical staff to coordinate your care and personally assist you at appointments.
– Exclusive Invitations to Health & Wellness Presentations.
– Priority access to mindfulness, yoga therapy and Tai Chi classes.
Annual Membership Fees
Individual Membership $2,800
Member’s Spouse $2,500
Adult Child (ages 18 to 26)* $700
Minor Child (ages 14 to 17) $700
– *Family member is defined as an adult child, ages 18-26, of the same immediate family who live in your household or who are enrolled in a higher education program and live independently.
– Limited enrollments available.
– Annual membership fee covers concierge services listed above only. You and your insurance carrier are responsible for all charges for all other services provided by UCI.
– Memberships are non-transferable.
– Per federal regulations, we need to bill your insurance, as appropriate, for your annual physical examinations, office visits and procedures.
Enrollment & Scheduling
To enroll in the UCI Health Concierge Primary Care Program and schedule your appointment, visit ucihealth.org/newportbeach or call 949-386-5700.
Appointments are available Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
UCI Health — Newport Beach
2161 San Joaquin Hills Road
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Marcela I. Dominguez, MD
Dr. Marcela Dominguez is a board-certified family medicine practitioner who specializes in integrative approaches to patient care.
Investigating underlying causes of illness and restoring normal function is her focus and passion. Dr. Marcela Dominguez comes to us with nearly 8 years of integrative concierge medicine experience.
Her clinical interests include bioidentical hormone replacement, functional medicine, nutrition and herbal therapy. Her unique integrative medical approach provides personalized, comprehensive whole-person healthcare.
Dominguez earned her medical degree from UC San Diego, and completed a residency in family medicine at Long Beach Memorial Medical Center. Expanding her medical expertise and care, Dr. Dominguez completed a fellowship in Integrative Cancer Therapies.