Six-month program beginning in March 1, 2022
Coaching curriculum to promote innovation, academic rigor, collaboration, and cultural humility. Our coaching process is grounded in the conventional healthcare model so that our health coaches are prepared to be a part of multidisciplinary teams within the healthcare settings. We expose our coaching students to information about cultural diversity, gender diversity, and other accessibility considerations related to health and wellness, so they are able to better serve underrepresented and underserved populations. Additionally, this program provides students with information about specific populations with common clinical conditions as well as lifestyle interventions that support their experience of wellness and assist them in obtaining their personal-optimal health. We at the Samueli Institute foster the development of leaders in the field of integrative health and whole person care and would be excited to have you participate with us through this program.
We are looking for people who have:
- Bachelors or advanced degree in healthcare
- Interest and/or work experience in academic medicine, underserved communities, and the incorporation of integrative health into a medical practice.
We train health coaches who may:
- Be leaders in healthcare
- Work with underserved and underrepresented persons
- Work in academic Integrative health teams
- Empower patients to live healthy, fulfilling lifestyles
About our program:
- Online Program begins Tuesday, March 1, 2022
- Program concludes: Tuesday, August 23, 2022
- Synchronous learning: Tuesdays from 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. PST
- Asynchronous learning: 2 hours a week plus reading
How to apply for the program: https://tinyurl.com/SSIHIHWC
- Application will close on Monday, January 31, 2022 at 11:45 p.m. PST
Tuition Cost: $6,000* Limited Full Scholarships Available
Susan Samueli Integrative Health Institute – AIM Health & Wellness Coaching is an Approved Health and Wellness Coach Training & Education Program by the National Board for Health and Wellness Coaching (NBHWC). Graduates of this program are eligible to apply for the HWC Certifying Examination to become National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach (NBC-HWC). https://nbhwc.org/
To view the recorded Health & Wellness Coaching Program Information Session from January 18th, please click here.
For more information regarding the Health & Wellness Certificate Program, please email Wendy Cant at email@example.com